TrackChecker

Форум, посвященный программе TrackChecker
TrackChecker FAQ Сайт программы
Last visit was: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:32 pm It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:32 pm

All times are UTC + 3 hours

[ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:21 pm 

Hello, I have too much problems manually tracking http://www.correoargentino.com.ar/ (that is what is used to track argentinian packages I suppose)
each 10 times that I refresh page 1 time work...
the problem is that when on trackchecker track is checked, then try to check again and cannot update it again for some time... have to check it manually on page to check several times until it work, from trackchecker I have a pckage from 3 days ago that today received and trackchecker doesn't shows any news from that package because that error happens.

can have a option to "force check" when last error/check was that page cannot be loaded? it not overcharge the page to be tracked because previously webpage doesn't work.

Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:00 am 

hi metalpower how are you?, im from Argentina too, is strange we are talking in english ahha.. :D :D ... i use this excellent program too, and i write here because i use "correo argentino" too.. at this time i never had that problem.
did you cheked the 2 correo argentino services for tracking ?.
And tell me where are your packages?.. mine didnt arrived to argentina yet, they just left out from china, maybe there's the diference.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:47 pm 
Administator

If there are some changes on the tracking site page and app couldn't get info from it, I need live tracking number to check and fix it...
But if there are connection error, like CONNECTION_RESET, it can means that site is overloaded and reset some connections to it,
just wait some time (for about 10-20min) and try to update you tracks. If you will be able to update all tracks on this overloaded service you will got DOS for a longer time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:40 pm 

greetings pablo and metalfan.

it can be that correoargentino is overloaded, and another problem can be that I buyed compulsively those weeks and have near 100 tracks actived actually :oops:

I tested when overloaded from another connection and same happens, not my connection problem, the problem is that too much people are buying at same time :P

only problem is when I see that page works and try to update trackchecker movements, as red flag in that moment are active I can't update and when trackchecker allow me to do update correoargentino's web doesn't work anymore sometimes :P

btw, really great that when I put a invalid tracking number from chinapost trackchecker detect it, some sellers seneded me those tracks and I can detect it instantly thanks to trackchecker :) (I'm like to know how do you do it, I not find algoritm to calculate it on web)

regards :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:45 pm 

Hi Pablo, weird to talk in english to a compatriot but it's a global world :)
I can tell you that both postal services (china and argentina) are overloaded, some packages stay 20 to 30 days to dispatch from china, some packages delay 10 to 20 days on argentina to be delivered, some packages comes in near 2 weeks, another comes in near two months... another packages doesn't come because postal service stole it :o some big/heavy packages bypass tax office, another light/small packages stay on tax office.... really is random and luck...

hope that you package comes well :D regards

pablo156 wrote:
hi metalpower how are you?, im from Argentina too, is strange we are talking in english ahha.. :D :D ... i use this excellent program too, and i write here because i use "correo argentino" too.. at this time i never had that problem.
did you cheked the 2 correo argentino services for tracking ?.
And tell me where are your packages?.. mine didnt arrived to argentina yet, they just left out from china, maybe there's the diference.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:42 am 
Administator

metalpower wrote:
btw, really great that when I put a invalid tracking number from chinapost trackchecker detect it, some sellers seneded me those tracks and I can detect it instantly thanks to trackchecker :) (I'm like to know how do you do it, I not find algoritm to calculate it on web)

No problem, In app was used checking algorithm, that described in UPU S10 international standard.
This checking computes checksum, that is calculated by first 8 numbers of international tracking number, and this calclated checksum must be the same as last 9 number of the track.
If not - it can be fake tracking number, but... Even if tracking number doesn't pass this checking, it can be tracked.
So, if app tells you about fail with checking track number, it means you need high attention to this track. May be it can be fake.

p.s. sorry for my English)

brg, MetalFan

[ 6 posts ]