Форум, посвященный программе TrackChecker
TrackChecker FAQ Сайт программы
Текущее время: Чт мар 28, 2024 11:21 am

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Merged events in no_pnord
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб апр 18, 2020 8:22 pm 

Greetings!

It seems with every package delivered to me by PostNord (no_pnord), some of the events are corrupted in TrackChecker (mobile and desktop), and end up with JSON snippets in the user interface. For an example, I'll use 373325382260819679, which was delivered to me recently. Two of the events in the UI are corrupted, and look like this:

2020-04-16 16:47:00
Код:
Melding om at sendingen er på vei sendt","eventType":"ADV"},{"eventTime":"2020-04-16T18:19:00","eventCode":"3","eventDescription":"Lastet opp for videretransport, LIER, 3400

2020-04-17 14:39:00
Код:
Melding til mottaker sendt pr e-post","eventType":"ADV"},{"eventTime":"2020-04-18T15:27:00","eventCode":"6","eventDescription":"Levert mottaker, ANDEBU, 3158

For those who don't speak moonspeak Norwegian, the first message says first "Message that the package is on its way has been sent" and then "Loaded on truck for transport", and the second says first "Message to recipient sent by e-mail", then "Delivered to recipient".

My first thought is these two events each consist of the data from two different actual event (message sent + loaded on truck, and message sent + delivered). The existence of mismatched curly brackets in the text supports this conclusion.

So I went to PostNord, made an account, and checked out the JSON from their API. It looks good, and apart from the localized eventDescription field, it looks exactly the same in Norwegian (no_pnord) and Swedish (se_post). se_post gives the correct events in TrackChecker Mobile as well as TrackChecker Desktop. In fact, se_post gives two events where no_pnord only gives one that appears merged from those two, lending further credence to my theory.

In sum, it seems the parsing of JSON from no_pnord in TrackChecker is doing something it shouldn't do, and ends up merging events occasionally.

(One interesting thing (and slightly off-topic) is the JSON from PostNord does not match the JSON in TrackChecker - TrackChecker has the field eventType, which does not exist in the PostNord schema, and the location field from the PostNord schema is not present in TrackChecker.)

Ответить с цитатой  
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Merged events in no_pnord
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб апр 18, 2020 11:58 pm 

Hello! Thank you for report! Will fix PostNord Norway in next update.

Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа